November 6, 2018 (Day 1)
19:00 Welcome cocktail (City Hall Stateroom)
Welcome address: Mayor, BD of B&H Assembly Speaker and Director of Business Forum
November 7, 2018 (Day 2)
10:00 – 11:00 Registration of participants (Hotel Jelena)
11:00 – 12:30 Opening of the Business Forum and welcome address
12:30 – 14:00 Plenary session – Theme 1 (Hotel Jelena)
14:30 – 16:00 Lunch break (Hotel Jelena)
16:00 – 17:00 Parallel sessions (Hotel Jelena)
19:00 Dinner party
November 9, 2018 (Day 3)
10:00 – 10:00 Meetings with potential investors etc.
Topic 1: Business environment, investment, innovation, cooperation and entrepreneurship
- Business ambiance – a look at those who form the environment and those who work in this environment.
- Investments – domestic and foreign.
- Innovation – new ways to new results.
- Co-operation – working together with a common goal in the same or related persons.
- Entrepreneurship – Reducing importance to the public sector and supporting the real sector.
Topic 1. Population, Demographic Migration and Society Development
- Natural increase
- Migrations village – the city
- Mechanical growth (migration and emigration)
- Population distribution
- Aging population
Topic 2. Labor market, education and influence on economic development
- Changes in the number of inhabitants.
- Population in the function of human resources.
- Employment strategy, salaries, labor costs.
- Reforms and diagnosis of the labor market.
- Education and economic competitiveness.
- Pension reform.